When you go to cast your vote, you will need to be aware of several things
If you are voting in Early Voting, you may vote at any early voting polling place. For Election Day, you must go to the designated polling place for your precinct.
- Determine your polling precinct number.
- Use the Secretary of State's Voter Information Search, or
- Look on your voter registration card.
- Locate your polling place.
- Use the Find Your Election Day Polling Place tool.
Please note that you must already be a registered voter.
- Voter ID Card
- Valid Texas Drivers License
- Click Here for a list of all acceptable forms of ID
Preview Sample Ballot